KOYO st4190 Bearing
SNR Bearings extend the working life of wheels, pulleys, and other rotating parts by reducing friction and enabling parts to move smoothly. Also called slewing rings or slewing bearings, they are installed between two surfaces to keep parts aligned and support axial and radial loads.
SNR, a key player in tapered roller bearings, heavily involved: 100 million units produced each year in the world and a large storage capacity in our European warehouse, which is 100% dedicated to the industrial market.
SNR bearing a range suitable for all applications. The range of SNR bearing increases operating safety and improves the ease of the operation of your equipment. Rigidity, stability, improved heat distribution, increased service life of your bearings.
- SNR USPFL203 bearing units
- 50,000 mm x 90,000 mm x 20,000 mm SNR NU210EG15 cylindrical roller bearings
- 20 mm x 47 mm x 30,9 mm SNR ES204 deep groove ball bearings
- 71922 C-UX
- SNR USPP204 bearing units
- SNR UCEHE206 bearing units
- SNR EXFCE216 bearing units
- SNR UCT315 bearing units